The Hoover MaxExtract Dual V All Terrain Carpet Washer F745200PC is a popular carpet cleaner, which isn’t surprising considering its so many great features. Its highlight is that it cleans both carpet and hard floor surfaces to give it a new lease of life.
It not only cleans, but also dries them using its many built-in technologies. To top it all, it’s easy for anyone to assemble and use, and also has accessories for cleaning auto interiors and upholstery.
The secret behind the deep cleaning prowess of this device is its patented SpinScrub bushes which spin counter-rotating to give a thorough scrubbing on all sides while gently loosening dirt. They are safe to use even on the most delicate surfaces and ensure a deep clean without any manual labor or worry about damage.
These brushes also work at multiple speeds alternating from gentle spill pick-ups to hard floor and carpet scrubbing. Its speed is slower while scrubbing hard terrain like hardwood or ceramic tiled floors or linoleum than carpets.
The Hoover MaxExtract has one of the most powerful motors; at12 amp it’s the highest rated in cleaning machines. With it passing a stress test, you are assured the machine retains the same strength to clean your home for years to come.
It is this power which ensures a thorough cleaning of your floors and carpets. Many users state that the machine is so strong that it even cleans up the dirt left behind by other rented commercial grade machines and professional carpet cleaning services.
With its wide 13-inch nozzle, you needn’t spend hours shampooing your carpets as it offers about 20% additional cleaning width than regular machines. You not only shampoo your carpet quickly, but also evenly and efficiently.
There’s the added benefit of its auto rinse feature where the terrain is cleaned with water and detergent on the forward stroke, and rinsed it on the backward stroke. You are thus left with less detergent on the surface, which is safe if you children or pets at home.
As everything is done within a single forward and backward stroke, you save time and money as less detergent is used. If required, you can also use the only rinse feature to rinse out more carpet shampoo detergent or just to touch up parts of your home without any prior shampooing.
Amazing cleaning experience
The Hoover MaxExtract also offers hot water cleaning for an improved carpet cleaning experience which many customers state is really amazing. Moreover, this is the perfect machine for you if you hate mixing clean and dirty water as the machine comes with separate clean and dirty water tanks.
With separate tanks, you needn’t change both tanks at the same time and thus save time and quickly return to your cleaning. Moreover, with separate tanks they can be easily removed and rinsed as required.
Another feature of the Hoover MaxExtract is it’s separate detergent compartment where the machine dispels the required amount for each cleaning. So you needn’t spend time manually measuring and mixing in cleaning detergents so there’s no wastage.
With its many hand tools, there’s no hard-to-reach areas which can’t be cleaned. You can use its upholstery tool for cleaning stairs, couches, etc., its SpinScrub hand tool to clean more difficult areas like shower doors and stairs and its squeegee attachment for cleaning hard floors.
- Best carpet cleaner for cleaning both carpeted and hard floors.
- The Hoover MaxExtract has easy to follow instructions to assemble it in no time at all. The machine is both easy to use and clean.
- Its 20 foot cord proves handy if you have limited electrical outlets as you can move the machine around without interruptions.
- Comes with a removable tool caddy and 8 foot hose for cleaning hard to reach areas.
- The one-year warranty proves worthy if something grow faulty.
- The Hoover MaxExtract heated drying capabilities quickly dries your surface, in about the same time it takes cleaning them.
- Known for its wide path cleaning as its nozzle cleaning path is 20% wider than other regular cleaners, letting it clean wider areas with each cleaning stroke.
- Its auto rinsing feature automatically removes more cleaning shampoo residue from carpets, which is safe with children and pets around.
- With its individual detergent compartment, the machine uses the required detergent per wash, saving the trouble of mixing a detergent to water solution.
- All it takes is a flip of a switch to put the machine in rinse-only mode to clean without a detergent and thus save your cleaning detergent.
- Its SpinScrub brush can be easily added to the hose to clean stairs and upholstery and whisk away dirt in a matter of minutes.
- Its handles and wheels make carrying this heavy machine around easy.
- The Hoover MaxExtract is the heaviest Hoover carpet cleaner in the market; weighing 30lbs while other machines weigh around 20 to 23 lbs. However not many complain about its weight as it can be easily moved around on its wheels.
- The machine costs about $50 more than most carpet cleaners. However the price is justified as unlike most carpet cleaners, it cleans both carpets and hard floors.
- The machine is a bit noisy while cleaning hard floors; so it’s best to use it when no one else is disturbed by its noise.
- It should be used only with Hoover brand detergent as if something goes wrong with the machine while using some other company’s detergent, you may void it’s one-year warranty.
The many features of the Hoover MaxExtract All Terrain like SpinScrub brush technology, dual V nozzle and water heater all ensure a thorough cleaning of your hardwood and carpet.
It is in fact its SpinScrub patent brushes which set it apart from other carpet cleaners as 6 independent brushes and not one roller bar clean carpets.
Moreover, it’s heated cleaning and auto rinse features make cleaning so much easier. So despite the fact that the machine is a bit on the heavier side, and costs slightly more than other carpet cleaners, it’s many features actually make up for it and justify an investment.
|Cord Length||20 Feet|
|Grip Type||D-Shaped Handle|
|Hose Length||8 Feet|
|Hose Type||Blow Molded|
|Motor Amps||12 Amps|
|Brushed Edge Cleaning||Yes|
|Nozzle Width||13 Inches|
|Suction Technology||Dual V|
|Wet Nozzle Brush Type||Spin Scrub Brush|
|Assembly Required||Screw Driver|
|Clean Water Capacity||1 Gallon(s)|
|Dirty Water Capacity||1 Gallon(s)|
|Product Weight||30 Pounds|
|Accessories Included||Squeegee, Tool Caddy|
|Cleaning Solutions Included||16 oz Clean Plus 2X, 16 oz Multi-Floor Plus 2X|
|Tools Included||Bare Floor Tool, SpinScrub Hand Tool, Upholstery Tool|
Download Hoover All Terrain Carpet Cleaner Manual link (0.86 MB)