With the Hoover FH11300PC Spotless Portable Carpet and Upholstery Spot Cleaner around you no longer have to worry about your pet creating a mess at the last minute, when you are expecting guests. You also needn’t worry about having to spend hours cleaning the muddy shoe marks off your carpet in time for the New Year party. Your Hoover carpet cleaner will help you quickly get rid of any mess created on your carpet.
With the Hoover spotless portable cleaner around, you needn’t worry much as it effectively scrubs, sprays and suctions away everyday stains and spills. Moreover, its self-clean technology cleans the hose after each use to ensure no dirt, bacteria and consequent odor accumulates inside the hose. To top it all, this is one of the few carpet spot cleaners available for under $100 while efficiently cleaning your carpet.
Optimal stain removal efficiency
This Hoover carpet cleaner is not worried about the type and size of stain on your carpet. No matter if it’s a pet stain or grease or juice stains, the Hoover’s powerful suction and high performance formulas loosens and removes all stains and dirt from both carpets and upholstery. The accompanying Bonus expert cleaning gel helps by efficiently pre-treating and eliminating stains.
Hoover FH11300PC self-cleaning technology
The Hoover FH11300PC is one of the few cleaners available in the market which is programmed to actually clean itself after use! Yes, while it’s hard to believe, the carpet cleaner has a patent pending; self-cleaning technology which helps actually cleans the hose after use.
It does this by flushing out the hose after use which in turn prevents the accumulation of bacteria and bad odors in the hose on storage. This is why this carpet cleaner is considered to be one of the best and cleanest carpet cleaning machines available on the planet as it sterilizes the carpet cleaner after cleaning up biological mess like poop, vomit and pee.
There’s no need of your spending time thoroughly cleaning the device after use as it does it itself. All you have to do is clean its brushes by detaching it from the carpet cleaner and rinsing them in the sink.
As the carpet cleaner is made of antimicrobial materials which restrict the growth of mould and bacteria you needn’t worry about cleaning the unit immediately after use. The dirty water tank can also be disassembled for a thorough cleaning of all nooks and crannies so that there’s no chance of the unit stinking because of some rotting debris in the tank corners.
The Hoover portable carpet cleaner uses two separate tanks and state-of-the-art technology which help you handle clean and dirty water without creating any mess. Moreover, the tanks can be easily removed to fill, empty and rinse as and when required.
The Hoover is not only a cleaner which cleans its own hose; it also has additional tools to use for a more efficient and multipurpose cleaning of your carpet. One such tool is its deep cleaning rubber nubs tool comprising of antimicrobial materials which gives a deep and thorough clean while protecting against mould and mildew.
This is considered the highlighting feature of the Hoover carpet cleaner which helps you reach all areas of your home for a complete and thorough clean. Its portability is attributed to the carpet cleaner’s light weight.
It weighs only ten pounds on its own, and 20 pounds when full of water, and is thus easily used by anyone. Moreover, the carpet cleaner’s compact construction helps you scrub, spray and suck away stains on carpet, upholstery and stairs.
In addition to this, the Hoover comes with a 14 ft power cord to efficiently use the carpet cleaner to remove stains from anywhere-carpets, stairs, upholstery and more.
- Powerful stain removal and suction efficiently loosens and removes dirt and stains from carpet and upholstery
- 14ft power cord provides for easy access for a thorough clean of your home from carpet, upholstery and stairs before changing the plug
- Comes with an 8 ounce expert clean detergent and expert clean pre-treat gel
- Its multipurpose nubs tool has antimicrobial materials which protect against mould, mildew and bacteria.
- Self cleaning technology keeps hose clean and absent of bacteria to ensure it’s inside is thoroughly cleaned.
- Reasonably priced at $100, which is just slightly higher than a refurbished unit.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Cleans both carpets and upholstery
- Cleans mattress tops as long as the stains haven’t seeped deep inside.
- Scrub handles pull up most debris, making the unit efficient at handling pet stains
- Self-cleaning technology sterilizes the device after cleaning poop, vomit and pee.
- Carry handle on its top makes it easy carrying the unit up and down stairs.
- Dual tanks can be removed to clean after use and for sterilizing before storage.
- Large water tank means there’s no need of frequent refilling.
- Need to make multiple passes and kneel on the carpet to clean vomit or liquid poop pet stains as the carpet cleaner doesn’t automatically scrub set carpet stains
- Some consumers complain of leakage of dirty water from under the machine.
- Though tanks are large, they have to be held horizontally while filling. This makes it difficult to check the water level.
- Does not heat water for cleaning and there’s no mention of the safety of using hot water for cleaning purposes.
If you are on a budget, and are looking for a carpet cleaner which can thoroughly clean your carpets and upholstery, the Hoover FH11300PC Spotless Portable Carpet Cleaner seems to fit the bill.
It is available for less than $100 and can easily and efficiently handle light and heavy pet stains, and any in-between stains. The highlight of the carpet cleaner is its ability at cleaning its hose after use.
This feature thus helps at sterilizing the carpet cleaner, and eliminating the chance of any odor and bacteria growing inside the hose after cleaning biological messes like your dog poop and vomit.